EVERY MAJOR RESELLER CHANNEL.
ONE SALES TEAM,
250+ US & CANADIAN TOP RESELLER CHANNELS
GET FULL COVERAGE WITH ONE NETWORK
11 FULL-SERVICE FIRMS, 150+ SEASONED STAFF
$1.6B+ ANNUALLY, $25B+ SALES HISTORY
Founded in 1997, ASG is unique in the reseller channel. We are a partnership of experienced Manufacturer Sales Reps who have been selling our manufacturers products to the largest and best channel Accounts for over 30 years.
Sign one contract and have 100+ staff selling your product tomorrow. Complete coverage in days.
Our executive staff oversees a team of 150+ high quality, experienced sales managers and support staff, who call on and service every major retailer, etailer and distributor in consumer electronics, home and household products, sports & outdoors, and personal care.
Our corporate philosophy and mission is anchored in our steadfast commitment to the brands and products we support. Our vision is not just to promote an individual item – we strive to sell a line, a brand, a future. When exploring a potential partner relationship, we ensure our representation is addressing a business organization that has demonstrated proven sustainability, thereby ensuring that our partner portfolio remains of the highest quality.
These standards of excellence reinforce our own organization’s credibility and reputation and in turn, contribute to our clients’ ultimate success.
Did we mention its one contract for the entire Network.
Consumer Electronics Stores
Brandsmart, Fry’s, HH Gregg, Best Buy, Future Shop, Radio Shack, Micro Center
CDW, Dell, HP, Insight, PC Connection, PCMall, SHI, Zones.com
Brightstar, D & H, Essendant, Ingram Micro, Tech Data, Superior, Synnex, Tessco, Voicecomm, Wynit
Amazon, Walmart.com, Jet.com, Groupon, Overstock.com. Newegg.com,
Living Social, Groupon
Drug & Convenience Stores
7-Eleven, CVS, London Drug, Rite Aid, Walgreens
Bed Bath & Beyond, Dollar General, Family Dollar, JC Penney, FedEx Stores, Kohls, Meijiers, ShopKo
GTSI, iGov, CDWG, Navy Exchange, AAFES, JOAG
Sears, Target, Wal-mart, K Mart
Ace Hardware, Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, True Value
Office Depot, Office Max, Staples
Bass Pro Shops, Big 5, Cabellas, Champs, Dicks Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy
HSN, QVC, Shop NBC (Evine)
Apple Stores, Barnes&Noble, Brookstone, Game Stop, Microsoft, Toys R Us, Skymall, Pep Boys
BJ’s Wholesale, Costco, Sams Club
In our nearly 20 year history we have had some amazing Vendor Partners. The list is in the hundreds. Below are some of the most recognized Partners. Each ASG firm represents a Vendor as his or her own company would. We take great care to understand the objectives and needs of each company. We are able to take these strategies and deploy -- in most cases -- far faster than even their internal staff. There is no need to establish a relationship with Reseller. We are already there calling on them. We can literally roll out a strategy in a matter of days.
For a specific account list in your category, and by account or region please inquire.
Our executive team has unparalleled experience and a true entrepreneurial spirit. We offer proven success and historical continuity in all channels of the retail arena and will provide both the strategic planning and the tactical implementation your organization requires to succeed.
Get to know our executive team:
Mark Satterfield, Partner
- Co-founder of TAMCO (Technology Associates Marketing Company) in 1988
- Co-Founder of TEMCO (Technology Events Marketing Company) in 1998
- Co-Founder of System Builder Summit and Midsize Enterprise Summit trade shows which were purchased in 2000 and 2001 respectively by The Gartner Group/Vision Events.
- 31 years of sales and marketing experience in the personal computer industry.
- Represented Microsoft, Apple, Sony, Intel, Philips, Fujitsu, Logitech, Hitachi, Canon, Agfa, TDK, Kingston, Verbatim, Targus, Iomega, Imation, ATI, and others.
Marc Sarver, Partner
As a Co-owner of Tamco, Marc has managed the National Distribution business for over 20 years. Having managed vendor partners ranging from start-ups, to billion dollar companies, Marc has a proven track record of helping vendors along the way in maximizing the opportunities the channel offers. His unique approach features a collaborative environment amongst our partners to make the collective group much stronger than the individual vendor. As a trusted business partner of Ingram Micro Marc has earned numerous vendor awards, including most recently the Vendor of the Year for 2016. He currently sits on various advisory councils, and has also won numerous achievement awards from companies such as Canon, Iomega, Hitachi, Verbatim, TDK, and Logitech.
Tom Gust, Partner
Tom’s corporate resume reflects his keen interest in technology and inspirational leadership, and includes:
- Founded G/B Marketing, a Manufacturer's Representative Company in 1981,
- Founded G&R Technologies (A Regional Distributor of Computer Graphics Peripherals) in 1985.
- Founded Access Sales Group in 1997, represents manufacturers to the North American Reseller Channels.
- Founded Market Access, a Channel Development and Outsource Management Consulting practice in 1996.
- Serving on Advisory Boards for Apple, Canon, Compaq, Fuji, Logitech, Micron, Microsoft, Philips, and Sony.
Norman Yohay, Partner
Norman has 39 years of sales and marketing experience in the consumer electronics and personal computer industries. He has represented Microsoft, Apple, Sony, Commodore, Panasonic, Polaroid, Sharp, Philips, Fujitsu, Logitech, Hitachi, Canon, Agfa, Kingston, Fuji, Kodak, Iomega, ATI, and others.
-Attended New York Institute of Technology (AAS), Rochester Institute of Technology, and California Polytechnic Institute of Technology, (BSEE).
- Prior to launching Yohay Associates in 1981, he practiced Electrical Engineering at GenRad Future Data, Sperry and Hughes Aircraft, and launched Atari Consumer products in the tri-state area.
- Norman has crafted Yohay Associates, Inc. into the leading Sales and Marketing Representation organization in the Tri-State Territory. The firm has won numerous Sales Achievement Awards during its 39-year history.
- Has served on Advisory Boards for Apple, Panasonic, Fuji, Logitech, Canon, and Philips.
- In addition, Norm co-founded
Tomorrows Technology, a Marine Security company for Yachts, and Tomorrows Answers, an Angel investment company for High Technology
Since 1992, Jim and his business partner, Tim Jensen, have spent 25 years in Seattle building a top -- if not the #1 -- Manufacturer Representative company in the area. This includes overseeing a $100 Million plus Amazon business, as well as Costco and Fred Meyer. Prior to HNW,
Jim spent over a decade in technology related sales and marketing with Wang, Eczel, and Polaroid.
Tim and Jim have built Amazon into the top Account with ASG. HNW was one of the first companies to set up vendors outside of books Amazon. Tim graduated from Central Washington University with a Bachelors in Business & Marketing.
They are committed to growing vendor sales. Our relationships with direct Amazon buyers are unparalleled. Our experience and expertise are applied to every vendor partner.
KEY ASG STATS
OVER 25B SOLD THROUGH ASG SINCE INCEPTION
IN ANNUAL SALES
RETAIL & ETAIL
© 2020 Access Sales Group